OWN A PIECE OF ALTADENA RAILWAY HISTORY!
Ideally located in the northeast foothills and set above street level on historic Mount Lowe Drive is an attractive mid-century home with 1,577 square feet (measured) of living space on a 6,840 lot (plat map) offering two bedrooms, three baths and a den. Upon entering, guests are welcomed into the living room, rich in natural light from the large picturesque window granting morning sun and tree top views; the inviting slate accented fireplace and sleek hardwood floors add to the welcoming ambiance. A bright, open kitchen just off the living room offers comfortable entertaining with Corian counters, stainless appliances, tile flooring and a window to the front yard native plantings and tree-lined street. The home offers an en suite master with soothing views and access to the lush backyard. Additionally, the den could be used as a third bedroom or guest quarters. The tranquil rear gardens provide a splendid, peaceful retreat with mountain views, two water features, an arbor-covered patio, a second shaded sitting area with a spa, mature trees and flowering, verdant plantings. This home is close to the North Lake shopping district, concerts and recreation at Farnsworth Park, Mount Lowe hiking trail and the ever present serenity of the Altadena foothills community.
- Mid-Century 2 Bedroom, 3 Bath Home with Den
- 1,577 sq. ft. of Living Space (measured)
- 6,840 sq. ft. Lot (plat map)
- Sited on Historic Mount Lowe Drive with a Grassy Center Median Echoing its Rich Railway History
- Hardwood & Tile Flooring Throughout
- Central AC & Heat
- Newer Interior Paint
- Newer Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Backyard Offers a Spa & 2 Water Features
- 2-Car Garage with Workshop
- Close to Altadena’s Hiking, Recreation & Shopping